Join us in Palm Beach Gardens, April 11th and 12th 2013 for The Job Creators Alliance “Free Enterprise Leadership Summit.” This one-and-a-half day Leadership Summit will feature business executives, expert panelists and national opinion leaders. These speakers will tackle the challenges that small and large business leaders and job creators face in today’s economic climate. This will not be the typical conference with lecturers talking at you; rather, it is designed to be a fully interactive forum led by the experts who will engage audience in discussion. The program agenda topics will address JCA’s core mission and primary objectives in support of the American System of free enterprise.
Free Enterprise Leadership Summit : April 11 and 12, 2013
At the conclusion of the program the participant will be better able to...
- Better articulate the importance and values of the Free Enterprise system
- Be aware of current and pending policies that will affect their ability to run their businesses and to grow jobs
- Recognize they have a “voice” that will be heard by policy makers, the media and government officials.
- Understand the Job Creators Network e2e ground game and how their companies can participate
- Develop new contacts and colleagues in the business community
The program agenda of this Summit will focus on issues important to business leaders of small and large companies who are faced with the burden of government regulations and policies that impede their ability to start or expand their organization.
Steve Hantler Marcus Family Office, Atlanta, GA
Mary M. Lampe CEO JCA, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Marc Rotterman Rotterman & Associates, Raleigh, NC